Module 1: Standard workshop -2 Days
Main Highlight of Program:
This Program helps the Organization to improve the manufacturing process capability and performance by planning and reducing measurement system variation in the measurement Process, focus will be on following :-
- Over view of measurement System
- Sources of Variation
- Understanding role of Measurement system on process capability.
- Application of Bias ,Linearity and Stability
- Understanding Different methods used of conducting Variable GRR Study
- Range Method
- Average and Range Method
- ANOVA Method
- Understanding Different methods used for conducting Attribute GRR Study
- Cross tabulation method
- Kappa Method
- Signal Detection method
- Acceptance Criteria for all the Statistical Studies
- On successful completion of the workshop Delegates are able to update the changes in existing MSA as per new edition.
- Linkage of MSA with FMEA
Module 2: Customized workshop and deployment support for MSA
This is a unique model of EBS group. Today every corporate is moving from standard class room training to customized deployment oriented workshop for achieving people involvement and business results to sustain growth and competitive advantage .
We have not provided detailed of our customized approach on our website to maintain confidentiality of our approaches and uniqueness of our solutions.
We will be happy to provide you full detail during our meeting or you can request same to our customer service executive at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org