“Creating a Customer centric organisation”|
EBS has engaged in raising the level of awareness within organisations are continually striving meet Customer expectations in a consistent manner.
o Market Force analysis
- Our approach begins with ensuring that the company strategy includes determining expectations, and preferences of customers to ensure the relevance of current product / services and to develop new opportunities.
o Drivers of purchase decisions
o Analyse Customer behaviour ( Repeat buy, warranty claims, service complaints, price
sensitivity, Standard benchmark surveys )
o Customer Communications channels
- Establishing a mechanism for determining satisfactions levels of customers and building relationship to retain current business and develop new opportunities.
o Complaint management process
o Building relationships for repeat business and referrals
o Customer champions for key accounts
- Establishing a robust process for sustaining customer centric behaviour within organisation.
o Ongoing reviews by top management on metrics related to customer focus
o Customer satisfaction measurement
- Everyone pulls together for the customer
- Company work ethics and value systems in line with customer voice
Gains to the Organisation:
- Increase market share
- Repeat business
- Enhance customer Loyalty and relationship